Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18: Well hello there!!!!!!


I am so happy to be with you again! I have been inundated with life and children...and now I have my WONDERFUL LAPTOP back thanks to my generous husband! (love you babe!) SO now I have no excuse not to get back on track!

What have I learned thus far about my worth....my observations if you will :)

My life has really changed a lot actually. I feel much more calm about things. I feel like I value my time more and my surroundings.

I have really "cleaned" up my relationships and am spending more time with people who matter to me and less with the ones who were sucking the life out of me.

I am less likely to to start new relationships with people who have no gratitude in their speech. When someone complains all the time, chances are they will complain about me eventually.

I realize that the music I listen to needs to be life giving so I am now exclusively listening to christian music.

I am seeing the fruits in my family as they are treating themselves better and I am seeing less conflict with my kids.

I have been on FB a lot less... and found I survived!

I have really been focused on my marriage a lot more and in results my hubby and I have been on 4 dates in the last 5 weeks and have one planned for this weekend!

These are just some outside observations..... inside I really am starting to feel peace. This understanding of myself that I have never had before. I am worth knowing. It is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment