Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2: I make you BIGGER!


Hello Followers!!

God is so good... He works all things together for his good for it says in His word that very thing.

Romans 8:27-29 (New International Version)

27And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose. 29For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.


I went to the funeral of a beautiful woman the other day. I didn't know her personally as she was the mother of a fireman my hubby works with. I know her son. I respect this man.. he is such a kind hearted and wonderful man.. and I know he was taught that by this woman, his mother.

During the service the preacher of course talked about her as she was such an amazing woman of the word. He then offered this as part of the service.

"WE are to MAGNIFY HIS NAME! (yes he was yelling it as a proper black baptist preacher would..loved it!) To magnify is to make EVERYTHING ELSE smaller.. and the thing that you are focused on BIGGER, Make JESUS BIGGER, Make GOD BIGGER!"

WOW... that was it... I have been trying to conceive and making this process bigger than God. I felt convicted..not ashamed. I know now where my focus was and had to be. I want what God wants for me, there is nothing wrong in what I am doing....

except I was putting it in front of God. His will, His PERFECT will... in HIS TIME!

As it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."

— 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

God told me 5 kids. He told me when I was pregnant with my first. A girl, A boy, A girl, A boy, and A girl. His promise, His gift, His time.

Caralyn Grace 12, Josef Todd 10, Emma Rosalee 5, and John Alexander is 2 on the 19th of Feb. I put the pictures of the promise on the wall in my house with words that say "FAITH IS NOT THAT BELIEVING GOD CAN - IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL"

He even has named her.... her name is Sarah Elizabeth. Princess Consecrated to God... He has given me scripture concerning her... Luke 1:45 Blessed is she who believes what God has said would be accomplished".

Now I just serve Him while I am waiting, and yes I am still waiting as it was confirmed that I am not yet pregnant.

And that is why God is worthy of all my praise!

I am worth the wait.. for God is in the know!

No comments:

Post a Comment