Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 11: Whoops!


I took the reading a bit far. I finished a book...

...at 1:30 a.m. I seem to remember something from last week about ::cough:: getting to sleep at a reasonable time ::cough:: and all I can say is - Whoops! I think I need more practice. It's not a set back, mind you, it's just practice gone haywire.

Practicing good habits and practicing our worth is not about achieving perfection - it is about cultivating a finely tuned balance to a life truly worth living. My balance is going to be different than Joan's or yours, but there is truly a balance to be found among all the many shoes I wear. Balance will differ by season (more on that another time), be it a time of year or a time of life. Thus far I find that I still over correct my habits to the point of throwing myself off multiple times a day, but the effort is there. I am worth the struggle to find balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment