Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28: Snowday in Oklahoma!


Today is a day at home with snow and ice covering the ground. Ran to the store first thing this morning and it was insane.. note to self.. don't wait til the last minute to go to the store when ice storm eminent!

Kids are all snuggled up with me on the couch and Daddy is getting some movies as it may be a long weekend here.

I need to really think about the next couple of days proactively. Maybe a game day is in order. I am not a big game player... I mean it is fun to play with a bunch of family, but when it is you and 4 kids who don't know the rules and it becomes this referee situation... I tend to get all worked up about it just thinking about it.

I and my kids are WORTH me trying to relax and let things be as they are and have fun with them playing games.... this is truly going to be a challenge as I can be a bit of a control freak.. ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment