Monday, January 25, 2010

Days 22-25: Weekly updates...Good for the soul


I am feeling much better! I appreciate the time to heal that my hubby gave me.. actually stayed in my bed all day Sat and Sun. Read a great book and recovered. I think that I haven't really been concentrating on my worth other then getting better. I enjoyed reading a Janet Oak book "The Courtship". It was funny, and not what I expected. I actually laughed out loud at some parts.

It is very good to take time to heal when you are sick. I watch so many women not take time to heal not just from sickness, but from any type of hurt. I know I have put my own health on the back burner to be present to my family and friends. It is vital that I am at my best to be the best for them... that is hard to accept.

I am definitely worth the down time for healing!

I may go to weekly updates as I learn more.. it may just be easier. Tomorrow I am going to a bible study at our church for the first time. I am looking forward to the fellowship and the time to learn about my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment