Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day Two: "I feel like I am falling in love with you agian" is what he said...


He can't keep his hands off of me today! I don't know what the deal is... but seriously.. all I did was do my make up and hair for the day right... that was day one.. I asked him what was up and all he said was "I feel like I am falling in love with you again!"

WOW.. This really is a cool thing. Treating myself with value makes my husband fall in love with me... wow.. what will happen when I fall in love with myself! WHOO HOOOO!

DAY TWO REALIZATIONS

This feeling worth thing is really going to change not just my life, but other lives around me. I shared this project with only a few people and of those I shared it with have already reported to me that they too have felt that they have been put on the back burner for a time.... and it is time to make themselves important again. I can't believe one day is like a "pebble in the pond" (thank you Tara).. the ripples will be endless. This is going to affect my friends, their marriages.. my children, my grandchildren, their grandchildren... the people who are behind the counter at the local grocery store... the mail man.. my neighbors.. the person on the street who needs to feel worth....This can be a movement of sorts... I have the ability to change the world, just by realizing that I am a daughter of the King! WOW.. that is exciting.. makes me even feel powerful!

Today I enjoyed my day with out feeling guilty... A woman of worth lives with purpose and today I decided that I would enjoy my day with purpose and live for the Lord and Serve the Lord with Gladness! Spent the day enjoying my house and decorating it a bit (moving things to be better suited to the space) and then went to lunch with my big sister and my kids. Tonight my best friend Christa is coming over to watch a movie.. just her and I.. kids in bed by 8pm.. and Todd is on shift. Girl time is an important part of feeling value!

No comments:

Post a Comment